Thursday, August 29, 2013

Case Study #155

It's been a little while since I've been able to participate in a card challenge. When I saw today's challenge over at CASE Study, I couldn't resist pulling out our beautiful For Always paper and inking up my Love Life stamp set.

Recipe:
Paper: For Always, Smoothie CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Stamp: Love Life (CTMH)
Inks: Black, Slate, Smoothie (CTMH)
Tools: Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors, Sponge (CTMH)
Other: Foam Tape, Bitty Sparkles (CTMH), Ribbon (American Crafts)

Chevrons are all the craze right now. My husband and I just celebrated our anniversary, and although I didn't receive a card from him, I couldn't resist making one for him. 

Have a great day!

Casandra

4 comments:

  1. So pretty Casandra! Love the fancy hearts and chevron pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. I love how you played up the chevrons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Casandra! Great way to make this your own. I love how you picked up on the chevrons and the hearts! Looks totally fresh and a great spin on the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the classic colours and trendy chevrons! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete