Thursday, January 23, 2014

Case Study #175 Hello Card

Good morning. I'm back today with another sneaky peek at the new product, Skylark. 

I have been on a mission to refill my thinking of you card stash. I love generic cards because they can be used for anything in a pinch. 

Today's card was inspired by Case Study Challenge #175. I would also like to enter this card into the H2H Challenge "New Beginnings". I've never inked up that Hello stamp before, and the flower stamp is new, as is the Skylark paper. 
Recipe:
Paper: Skylark, White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Stamps: Cricut Artiste Word Bubbles, Delicate Wings Petite Perks (CTMH)
Inks: Sweet Leaf, Desert Sand (CTMH)
Tools: Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors (CTMH)
Other: White Daisy Bitty Brads (retired), Pink Embroidery Floss, Foam Tape (CTMH)

Didn't this turn out cute? Thanks for stopping by today.

Casandra

8 comments:

  1. LOVE it and yes, it did turn out EXTRA cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card. Great colors and really like the flowers.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I love the new product…Skylark, I can not wait to get my hands on it! I love what you have done with it. Thanks for playing along at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Your colored stitching is beautiful and adds lots of texture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the font on that 'hello' - so pretty! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGSH...I missed seeing this CUTE little card...so glad I went back and checked out the challenge again! LOVE the stitching...so simple yet SO effective!!!! Pinned it and plan on lifting it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card! Thanks for playing at H2H

    ReplyDelete