Friday, October 28, 2011

Baby Shower Album Pages

I have been a busy girl today, finishing up some layouts for a baby shower gift.

Back in July, I participated in a 14/12 swap. What this means, basically, is that I completed 7 layouts for the month of July and 7 layouts for the month of April. In return, I received an entire year's worth of finished scrapbook pages.

Because our cousins' Bryan & Angie are having a boy, it required me to change a few layouts (haha, didn't think they'd want pink pages). I also made (2) 1/2 layouts for the front and back of the album. All they will have to do is slip their family photo's in place and they will have a lifetime of memories to behold.

So here they are (the one's I completed today):

Animal Cookies Creative Basics Paper (Retired)
Bohemian Alphabet Stamp Set
Zoology Stamp Set
You & Me Stamp Set
Gold Rush, Chocolate & Clover Meadow Inks
Colonial White Ric Rac
Reflections How-To-Program

Miracle Paper (Retired)
In the Month of April Stamp Set
True Happiness Stamp Set (Retired)
Journaling Jots Stamp Set (Retired)
Chocolate, Crystal Blue, Buttercup, Garden Green & Tulip Inks
Magic How-To-Program

Elemental Paper
Love Life Stamp Set
In the Month of May Stamp Set
Journaling Jots Stamp Set (Retired)
Sorbet, Creme Brulee, Lagoon & Chocolate Inks
Magic How-To-Program

Winter Wonderland Paper
Bohemian Alphabet Stamp Set
Bundled Buddies Stamp Set
Journaling Jots Stamp Set (Retired)
Snow Flurries Stamp Set
Chocolate & Grey Wool Inks
Stardust Glitz Gel
Watercolor Pencils
White Daisy Grosgrain Ribbon
Reflections How-To-Program

My favorite one is the Winter Wonderland layout. Those little characters are just so fun, and add a nice touch of whimsy. Just goes to show that if you have the right stamps, you don't need stickers.

I always love to hear your comments, so please feel free to let me know what you think. Have a wonderful weekend!

Casandra

1 comment:

  1. These look great! I love the layout you used for April because the title looks like a cloud! I can't wait to use Wonderland, I love that the papers have some purple in them. The "bundled buddies" stamp set looks so cute with it too! Good job thinking to put them together. I might have to copy you!

    ReplyDelete