Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pemberley Sew Perfect Layout

Good morning! We are having a beautiful, sunny day here in Northern Michigan!

Here is my second Pemberley layout, as promised:
"Perfect" Layout
I found inspiration for this layout at http://www.pagemaps.com/images/2012/04apr/pagemaps/apr12_12x12dbl.jpg. Photo sizes are 5x3, which is perfect for me because I take mostly vertical pictures.

Products Used:
Pemberley WOTG Kit
Pemberley Stickease
Neutral Embroidery Floss
White Daisy Cardstock

I have also submitted this layout into a challenge that is exclusively Close To My Heart. It is called Heart2Heart Challenges, and this week's challenge was stitching. If you've been following my blog for a little while, than you've picked up on my love for stitching. I find it to be very calming at the end of a hectic day, and it's something that I can do sitting in front of the tv with my husband. If you would like to participate in this stitching challenge, you can click this link to enter.

Tomorrow, I will be showcasing Pemberley layout #3. Thanks for stopping by.

Casandra

7 comments:

  1. Great LO. I love how the stitching adds to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassandra -

    Beautiful Pemberley layout! Your stitching really kicks it up a notch and I love your use of the resin flowers on top of the stickease flowers to give them extra dimension!

    Thanks for sharing your lovely art with us at Heart2Heart Challenges this week!

    Paige - DT
    www.PaigesPaperParadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your stitching on this layout -- it turned out fabulous!


    Lucy
    http://www.love2createitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The stitching adds a perfect frame for your beautiful layout! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful layout - the stitching is a great touch! Thanks for sharing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete