Thursday, August 30, 2012

Lucky Thanksgiving Layout

Today, I'm sharing the next layout from a baby album I created last weekend. I wanted to note that I found our quick-pic albums in the while supplies last section for just $2, so I was able to create more layouts and still have a fabulous gift for a new mother. 
Recipe:
Paper: Lucky, Sunset CS, Outdoor Denim CS, Colonial White CS (CTMH); Stamp: Thanksgiving (CTMH); Ink: Sunset (CTMH); Tools: Micro-Tip Scissors, Paper Piercer (CTMH); Other: Neutral Embroidery Floss, Lucky Assortment, Milepost Shapes, Blue Buttons, Blue Brads (CTMH), Glue Dots

I love how the sunset orange photo mats pop off the page. This is another pattern from the new Make It From Your Heart Volume I Book. 

Stop by tomorrow to see another fabulous layout.

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment