Saturday, October 6, 2012

MFTWSC92 Dakota Cowboy Birthday Card

Here is a card that I made for the MFTWSC92 Challenge.
About a month ago, I had the pleasure of winning a gift voucher for $10 to My Favorite Things website. I quickly bought this cute cowboy stamp to go with my favorite masculine paper pack from Close To My Heart.

Here is the sketch that I used to create this adorable card.

Recipe:
Paper: Dakota, Black CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH); Stamp: Pure Innocence - Cowboy (MFT); Ink: Black (CTMH); Tools: Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge, Micro-Tip Scissors, Paper-Piercer, Watercolor Pencils, Blending Pen (CTMH), Embossing Folder (SU!); Other: Antique Copper Brads, Black Embroidery Floss (CTMH)

This is the first time I've had the chance to ink up this fun stamp. It is fabulous quality. Have a happy, crafty day!

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment