Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Mojo 314 Christmas Card

I wanted to play around with a previous Mojo sketch I had pinned to my Pinterest board. I am entering this next card into the TSG232 Pattern Power Challenge at There She Goes blog. 
Recipe: (All products by CTMH unless otherwise noted.)
Paper: Sparkle and Shine, White Daisy CS
Stamp: Santa Claus
Ink: Slate, Ruby
Tools: Micro-Tip Scissors, Paper-Piercer, Cranberry Marker, Watercolor Pencils, Circle Stax Die (MFT)
Other: Bitty Pearls, Gold Ribbon (retired), Foam Tape

I love how Santa is jumping for joy. Thanks for stopping by today.

Casandra

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! I love how you used the sketch with these papers, and the red sentiment pops. Thanks for sharing. I needed some inspiration for a Sparkle and Shine card workshop next week.

    ReplyDelete