Thursday, August 14, 2014

Birdy Thinking of You Card

I am so happy that it's finally Thursday; last day of my work week. 
One of the many perks of being a Close To My Heart consultant, is that we get to order 6x6 samplers of the new paper packs included in each new Idea Book. This also helps my creative process along. I can lay out the papers and gather up scraps and pair different colors together until I get the look I'm going for. That is exactly how this card came about. 

Recipe:
Paper: Brushed, Canary CS, Smoothie CS, Desert Sand CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Stamp: Happy Birds (CTMH)
Inks: Pear, Desert Sand, Chocolate, Smoothie (CTMH)
Tools: Scallop Border Punch, Watercolor Pencils, Alcohol Markers, Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors (CTMH)
Other: Clear Sparkles (CTMH)

Those birds make me happy. Have a great day!

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment