Sunday, April 19, 2015

Jackson So This Is What Happened Layout

I'm back this morning with the third layout I created with the Jackson kit and complements. I love the color combo of this paper. Cocoa, Barn Red, Juniper, Glacier, and Colonial White...love it.
Recipe:
Paper: Jackson, Seaside, Juniper CS, Colonial White CS (CTMH)
Tools: Paper-Piercer (CTMH)
Other: Jackson Complements, Oceanside Sequins (CTMH)

If you are a huge Close To My Heart fan (like me), than you may have noticed some Seaside paper mixed in. I used a Cherish template that was perfect with the photos I had already printed out. Most of the time, I scrapbook and than add photos, but I took advantage of a great printing deal, so I had some on hand already. 

I have a workshop this afternoon. Hope you all have a happy, crafty day!

Casandra

1 comment:

  1. I love what you have done with this paper pack. It is perfect for your pictures. Great layouts!

    ReplyDelete