Thursday, October 1, 2015

Zoe Days of the Week Layout

My next layout was inspired by Tina Lovell of My Scrap Happy Life blog. Thank you, Tina, for being so generous in sharing your artwork and cutting guides with your fellow consultants. I blended Tina's layout with that of Paige Dolecki's. The scraps I had left from making my previous layouts was perfect for this one. 

Recipe:
Paper: Zoe, Sorbet CS, Glacier CS, White Daisy CS, Whisper CS (CTMH)
Stamp: Zoe WOTG (CTMH)
Ink: Glacier (CTMH)
Tools: Glue Pen, Journal Pen, Micro-Tip Scissors (CTMH)
Other: Zoe Complements (CTMH)


I know people have been wondering what to adhere the new vellum complements with, and I'd have to say pretty much any adhesive medium you like. I used my glue pen for this layout, but have also used my EZ Dots adhesive and glue dots, too.

Until I add my photos, I will leave the title off, but was thinking of something like "I love you more every day of the week." or somesuch. If you have a clever title option, please feel free to share.

Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day.

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment