Friday, May 11, 2018

Campfire Birthday Invitation

Today, my boy comes home from his first "summer camp" trip. His class field trip took him to a local summer camp for 3 days and 2 nights. I was lucky enough to go to the same place at his age. I am super excited to hear how it went.

My children are 23 months apart almost to the day in age. So, as soon as I finished working on my daughter's party projects, it was time to come up with a plan for my son's birthday. I used a similar design to the last invitation I shared. Hey, it works! 

Again, I found inspiration on Pinterest with a digital invitation file. But, if they can create it digitally, chances are I can find stamps to do it myself. The original had a tent, a campfire, and some trees. I added that cute bear and camper. 

I used my Flower Market cricut cartridge to create my trees. Note: When cutting something that intricate, you may want a fairly new cricut mat. I threw away several trees that had to be scrapped because they didn't cut correctly. I used the retired Camper Crazy stamp set and the retired Beary Best stamp set and had fun coloring and fussy cutting. My husband thought I was crazy. Thank goodness I only had to make 10. LOL

What do you think? I've gotten so many compliments on them. We're pretty excited to celebrate the boy's birthday next month. 

Have a great day.

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment