Tuesday, August 16, 2011

You & Me Preschool Graduation Layout

Good evening! We woke up to a foggy, sunny day.

On the way to daycare this morning, the kids were chatting back and forth about it. Izzy kept asking what that was and why she couldn't see. Jack, in his authoritative (almost kindergartner) voice, calmly explained that it was fog. When she asked what fog was, he replied "You see that white mist? That's fog." Wow! I couldn't have described it any better. How'd he get to be so smart?!

This past weekend, I finally got around to adding some photo's to some of my kids' layouts. I believe 12 layouts are now complete and in their albums. Wow, huh?

I worked on this layout on Saturday, and even printed the photo's for it on my own printer.


It is from the You & Me kit (May's National Stamping Month promotion). It came with instructions to create 2 scrapbook layouts, exclusive stamp set, dimensional elements, mocha opaques, yummy chocolate striped ribbon and gorgeous papers. It was a steal at $15.00.

I added some stitching because I prefer it to stamped stitching designs.

This layout design was perfect for my son's preschool graduation photo's. I can't believe how big he's getting. He refused to wear that sweater vest for class pictures but agreed to wear it for graduation. LOL

Hope you like my latest creation.

Casandra

2 comments: