Monday, September 3, 2012

Miracle Paradise Layout

Yesterday, I spent the day creating layouts for my Clementine workshop coming up on the 23rd. I can't wait to share them with you. But first, I need to finish my tour of the baby album I created last week.

Recipe:
Paper: Miracle, Colonial White CS, Sweet Leaf CS (CTMH); Stamps: Bohemian Alphabet, Makin' Waves, Footloose WOTG (CTMH); Inks: Chocolate, Twilight (CTMH); Tools: Micro-Tip Scissors, Paper-Piercer, Watercolor Pencils (CTMH); Other: Kraft Borders, Antique Copper Brads, Liquid Glass, Make It From Your Heart Volume I book (CTMH)

I created the bubbles (close-up in second picture) by stamping, then coloring in with a blue pencil, and finally I added a dollop of liquid glass (glue) to each bubble. I let it dry over night, though it only needs about an hour, give or take. This stamp set retired last year, but it's so perfect for so many uses. I thought this new mom might use beach or pool pictures, or even bath time pictures, but if baby has a stuffed ducky, it could even be used with those pictures.

Hope you're having a great holiday weekend. For those of you heading home, I wish you safe travels. 

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment