Sunday, September 9, 2012

Mojo Monday 257 Card

This morning, I created my second Halloween card for the season. Back to school just sort of gets me thinking about Halloween and Fall traditions. I am entering this card into the Mojo Monday 257 Contest.
If you attend my $5 workshop on September 21st, this will be one of the cards you will be creating. 

Recipe:
Paper: Hooligans, Pear CS, Black CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH); Stamp: Scary Halloween (Penny Black); Ink: Black (CTMH); Tools: Paper Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors, Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge, Watercolor Pencils, Blending Pen (CTMH), Border Punch (Martha Stewart); Other: White Daisy Grosgrain Ribbon, Sunset Brads, Neutral Embroidery Floss (CTMH), Googly eyes (Jo-Ann Fabrics)

If you are unable to attend my workshop on the 21st, but would like to order the materials to assemble at home, please contact me. Thank you.

Casandra

1 comment:

  1. Speaking of fall traditions, I am totally with you there. Two weeks ago I was lamenting the fact fall was coming (it's even my favorite season), but now with school started I am SO ready for this season! And speaking of art, I love your watercolor shading on this. I am always envious of watercolor because it's something I don't take the time to do and consequently suck at severely. ;)

    ReplyDelete