Monday, January 20, 2014

SSSC203 Valentine Card

I recently made it a mission to try and use up scraps from an old paper pack I've had sitting in a drawer since *gasp* 2010. I refuse to count back in years just how long that might be...you do the math. LOL

Anyways, this morning I was trying to finish up this craft mission and started with a sketch and an inspiration challenge. From there, this card was born.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

  1. Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #203
  2. Curtain Call - Love Letter Challenge
  3. The Cat's Pajamas TCP TCPTUES252 Paper-Piecing Challenge

I plan to give this Valentine card to my little boy. I stamped the inside with "Happy Valentine's Day". I know he's going to love it.

Products Used:
Paper: Florentine (retired), Emporium (retired), White Daisy CS, Cocoa CS (CTMH)
Stamps: Words of Comfort, Fast and Furious (CTMH)
Inks: Sweet Leaf, Cocoa, Twilight, Sunset, Desert Sand (CTMH)
Tools: Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge, Micro-Tip Scissors, Glue Pen, Paper-Piercer, Watercolor Pencils (CTMH)
Other: Bamboo Brads (retired)

Thanks for stopping by. Have a happy, crafty day!

Casandra

8 comments:

  1. What a fun boy card. Thank you for joining us at TCP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. My little guy would love this too. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADoRaBLe!!! That truck is AWeSoME! ...GReaT card... LoVE it :) ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card. You've been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful boy card! Actually I know some girls who would love to get this card too. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! Great job on the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ADORABLE!!! I love it!! Way to use those scraps!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete