Monday, March 13, 2017

Baby Album Layout 2

I'm back again today with layout #2 from Baby Lauren's album. It's actually the last layout I created for my niece's book.

Recipe:
Paper: Hello Lovely, Whimsy Fundamentals, Charlotte, Juniper CS, Sea Glass CS, Whisper CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH), DCWV patterned paper
Stamp: Baby Zoo
Ink: Slate (CTMH)
Tools: Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors, Glue Pen, Art Philosophy, Artiste, Artistry (CTMH), Cricut Explore Air
Other: Gold Fundamental Assortment, Whimsy Fundamental Stickers, 3d Foam Tape, White Embroidery Floss (CTMH)

I used an Allison Davis sketch from the Simple Stories blog. The idea for this layout is for all those pictures taken with visitors and family within the first days of birth. With 9 photo spots, it should be plenty. I stamped name, date, height, weight, and parents on the journal lines. Easy peasy for mama.

This layout also has lots of texture and dimension. My sister-in-law uses the phrase "Our Miracle" whenever she talks about Lauren. I knew it needed to have a place in her baby book. 

Come back tomorrow for another layout using the Hello Lovely paper collection.

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment