Sunday, March 12, 2017

Baby Album Page 1

Good morning. We are enjoying sunshine today here in Northern Michigan. So, while I have been busy this past month crafting, I didn't find the time to actually post my artwork. But I think you will like what I have been working on...another baby album. I finished it on Thursday and dropped it off to my sister-in-law. She loves it. :)

Here is the first page in my niece's album.


Recipe:
Paper: Hello Lovely, White Daisy CS, Champagne CS, Chocolate CS, Juniper CS, Sea Glass CS
Tools: Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors, Glue Pen, Cricut Explore Air
Other: Blush Ribbon, Gold Sparkles, White Buttons, White Embroidery Floss

I used, almost exclusively, the Hello Lovely paper collection. Isn't this paper gorgeous? This layout was inspired by a scrapbook page I found on Cricut's website. When I worked on this two weeks ago, I stayed up until 1:30 in the morning stitching and adding all the tiny details you see. My eyes were beginning to cross. LOL

This layout has lots of dimension and texture. So fun.

Be sure to stop back for the next week or so as I unveil the rest of the pages of Baby Lauren's album.

Happy Crafting!

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment