Friday, April 7, 2017

Swan Lake Fall Layouts

Over the winter months, I was able to do some scrapbooking just for the fun of it. Below, you will see some layouts I created with the Swan Lake paper collection.





I did stamping on the first layout, using the "With You" stamp set that was featured with Swan Lake. It was a gift from my fairy craftmother, as I like to think of her. I love that stamps provide you with options to change up colors and even embellishments to make your own one-of-a-kind creation. I used a sketch that was featured with the Florence kit last Summer. 

The second and third layouts primarily used the Swan Lake complements. I thought less was more as far as embellishing went, and I really wanted to make my photos the star of the show. I found some old sketch patterns in my Imagine book. I took hundreds of pictures over the course of that weekend (making up for lost time), and since I have so many "perfect" photos, I think I will add some of the pocket plus memory protectors to my album to showcase more. 

What do you think? Isn't this paper cute? As a side note, I really wanted to take pictures at a different location in our county that is known for being a swan habitat, but time was not on my side, and it took a lot to warm the kids up to a photo session in the first place. Can't believe I'm saying this, but I think it was easier to take their pictures when they were younger. LOL

Hope your weekend is filled with crafty fun. And if you get a chance, tonight at 5pm EST, Close To My Heart is hosting a Flash Sale with 30% off select current products. It will run for 24 hours only, or while supplies last. You can check my website out here: 
www.scrappinbliss.closetomyheart.com 

Thank you for stopping by.

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment