Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Greetery Cards and a Tag

 Hello to you on this snowy Wednesday (here in Northern Michigan). Appears that the weatherman actually got this one right. LOL We woke up to 6" of fresh snow in the driveway this morning and the county plow hadn't come through before the bus did. Here's hoping the kids don't have wet feet today at school. Yikes.

Anyway, I recently made a few projects with The Greetery's latest release called "Nature Lover". A couple of my projects were inspired by a new favorite blogger (Flutter) by Atomicbutterfly. I highly recommend that you have a look-see through her beautiful gallery. She's simply amazing.

Without further adieu, here they are:




I love that forget-me-not die set and that wooden heart slice is "to die for". ;) If you haven't heard of The Greetery before now, be sure to give their website a visit. So many beautiful things. I used my Close To My Heart inks and blender brushes to ink up the forget-me-not diecuts.

Thank you for stopping by today.

Happy crafting!

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment