Tuesday, March 16, 2021

TCH13 Besties Card

Good morning.

I missed the deadline at Color Hues Challenge, unfortunately, but wanted to share my card with you anyway. Meet Kelsie.


Kelsie is part of the Besties series of stamps that I have been sharing recently with you. She's actually the first one I inked up. I paired her with a sentiment from our current (March, 2021) stamp of the month set, called Winged Masterpiece. I love the pops of blue and yellow together.

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise stated:

Paper: Mix-In Paper, Bluebird Cardstock, Sundance Cardstock, Glacier Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock

Stamps: Besties - Kelsie, Winged Masterpiece

Inks: Bluebird, Memento Tuxedo Black

Tools/Accessories: Paper-Piercer, Stitched Square (MFT), Stitched Rectangle (MFT), Stitched Heart, Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Alcohol Markers, Clear Sparkles, Thin 3-d Foam Tape

Wishing you a great day!

Casandra

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet and beautiful card. I love how you’ve used the colors!

    ReplyDelete