Friday, November 30, 2012

FMS63 Thank You Card

Good morning! I am back again with my card of the day. 

This next card was made for my Hospice counselor. Although, I haven't talked to her in a few months, every 2 weeks like clock work, I get a card or a letter from her. Miss Vivi even thinks of my children, and they so look forward to their packages in the mail each month. Miss Vivi, like so many other counselors out there, is a very caring person and truly touches many lives.
Recipe:
Paper: Dakota, Pacifica CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Stamp: Thoughtful Tidings (CTMH)
Ink: Black Pigment (Tsuniko)
Tools: Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors, Craft Heater, Craft Tray, Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge, Craft Tweezers (CTMH)
Other: Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Blue Sparkles, Glue Dots (CTMH), Blue Ribbon (American Crafts)

I would like to enter this card into the Freshly Made Sketches #63 Challenge.

Have a great day.

Casandra

5 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card because the thought behind it jumps out. Very nice, Casandra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue with the Dakota papers! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Casandra! Love the woodgrain background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love the papers and colors. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Casandra! Love the DSP! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete