Saturday, November 10, 2012

Merry Monday #40 Christmas Card

Hello! Back with my second post for the day.

Last night, I was busy assembling Christmas cards for my mom. After finishing up 25 cards, I was left with a few extra stamped pieces. Thus, the idea for this card was born.
Recipe:
Paper: Pear & Partridge, Colonial White CS, Chocolate CS (CTMH)
Stamp: December 25th (CTMH)
Inks: Olive, Cranberry (CTMH)
Tools: Paper-Piercer, Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge (CTMH), Snow Dots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug)
Other: Bitty Sparkles

I made this card using the sketch (to the left) from Merry Monday Challenge #40.

All CTMH supplies can be found on my website.
X7162B
C1469
Z2137
Z2116 
Have a great day!

Casandra

6 comments:

  1. I love how you've used the embossed piece as one of your strips, Casandra! And the label is so pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made this with scraps? Wow, it is really cute! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! I love the combination of DSPS you've used and the embossed panel in the centre is really effective! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love that embossed strip! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card Casandra, I love this colour combo. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Casandra! Love the embossed panel!

    ReplyDelete