Saturday, November 17, 2012

Merry Monday #41 Christmas Card

When I first looked at this next sketch, I thought snowflakes. After a few days of looking at the sketch, I thought about ornaments. Then I remembered that I had a cute Spellbinders Shapeabilities set that would be perfect. From there, it was a quick conclusion for the rest of the card.

I was inspired by the sketch from Merry Monday.

Recipe:
Paper: Red Polka Dot (On The Bright Side: MME),  Green Check (Kissing Booth), Chocolate CS, Colonial White CS (CTMH)
Stamps: Very Merry Christmas, December 25th (CTMH)
Inks: Chocolate, Cranberry (CTMH)
Tools: Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors, Floral Doily Motifs Shapeabilities (Spellbinders)
Other: Green Sparkles, Cranberry Baker's Twine, Foam Tape (CTMH)

Thanks for stopping by.

Casandra

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Those shapeabilities really show off those cute little baubles! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, so pretty, Casandra, inside and out! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card, I love the snowflakes with ornament centers. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete