Monday, March 9, 2015

A great way to utilize those scraps

The same night I let the kids play in my craft room and create cards for Grandma, I also created the following two cards. It's a great way to utilize those scraps. I find myself hoarding them more often than I use them. (I'm addicted to paper. Even my husband knows this. LOL)
Recipe:
Paper: Sweetheart (retired), Basic Paper Fundamentals, Glacier CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Stamp: Cutie Pie (retired)
Ink: Black (Versafine)
Tools: Craft Heater, Craft Tray, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Shinhan Alcohol Markers, Chevron Border Punch, Journal Pen, Micro-Tip Scissors, Stitch Guide Ruler (CTMH)
Recipe:
Paper: Twitterpated (retired), Sorbet CS, Sweetleaf CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Stamp: Hi (retired) CTMH
Ink: Black (Versafine)
Tools: Craft Heater, Craft Tray, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Shinhan Alcohol Markers, Chevron Border Punch, Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors (CTMH)
Other: Foam Tape, Flaxen Twine (CTMH), Green Brads (Jo-Ann Fabrics)

Cooincentally, after making the second card, I decided that I love the thick twine. Go figure. LOL

Casandra

1 comment: