Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Hopscotch Best Day Ever Layout

I was inspired by a layout featured in the Seasonal Expression Book to create my next layout.
Recipe:
Paper: Hopscotch, Flaxen CS, Glacier CS, Colonial White CS, Smoothie CS (CTMH)
Stamps: A Bunch of Thanks, Hopscotch WOTG (CTMH)
Inks: Smoothie, Glacier, Indian Corn Blue (CTMH)
Tools: Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors (CTMH), Petite Hole Punch (Other)
Other: Hopscotch Complements, Flaxen Twine, Stuck On You Glitter Puffies, Junebug Puffies, Foam Tape (CTMH)

I highlighted pictures from our trip to the fair last summer. Jackson gives this layout a thumbs up. High praise from the child that says whatever he thinks...no filter whatsoever. LOL

I am entering this into this week's Use Your Stuff Challenge #175: Twine. I had to get creative and punch holes in the tags to add twine. I also added a bow to the left page.

Have a wonderful day.

Casandra

2 comments:

  1. Those photos are making me want for summer! Very cute layout and I love your little tags. Thanks so much for playing along with our twine challenge at Use Your Stuff!

    Lori - UYSDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Layout. Thank you for joining us at the Use Your Stuff Challenge. Martha Lucia DT

    ReplyDelete