Friday, March 6, 2015

PP234 Think Spring Card

My parents are enjoying the warmth and sunshine of Florida right now. Yesterday, while running errands, I talked with my mom. She "casually" mentioned that it was in the 80's there. A certain amount of envy hit me as I looked at the temperature gauge on my car..."hey, mom...it's 2 degrees here. I bet you're jealous. Haha."

I am determined to "Think Spring", and perhaps I will even get lucky and thaw out before then. ;) In the meantime, I am devoting today's efforts to happy Springtime cards.

Here's my first go:
Recipe:
Paper: Whimsy Paper Fundamentals, Twitterpated (retired), Sweet Leaf CS, Topiary CS, Bamboo CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Ink: Topiary, Black (CTMH)
Stamp: A Little Note
Tools:Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Craft Heater, Craft Tray, ShinHan Alcohol Markers (CTMH)
Other: Topiary Chevron Ribbon, White Daisy Embroidery Floss (CTMH)

I am entering this into The Paper Players PP234 Challenge: Think Spring.

If you would like to order this adorable stamp set or the fun chevron paper, please visit my website: http://scrappinbliss.ctmh.com/ 
A1171 A Little Note $6.95
Z2033 Whimsy Paper Fundamentals













Thank you for stopping by my creative place today. Please send warm, sunshiny thoughts my way. 

Casandra

2 comments:

  1. Let's think Spring together! I can hardly wait for the temps to get UP to 40* this week - that's practically summer! lol I love your beautiful card!! It definitely defines the spring that we are yearning for here in Michgian. Thank you for playing along with the Paper Players theme challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my-- really love both cards! Especially love the daffodil one. Great job:)

    ReplyDelete