Sunday, August 30, 2015

Blossom Thank You Card

I found an MFT sketch on Pinterest that I really liked, and decided to use some of my left over Blossom scraps. I will miss this pretty, vibrant paper.

Recipe:
Paper: Blossom, Glacier CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Stamps: Happy Birds, Finding The Words (CTMH)
Inks: Black, Sunset, Pear (CTMH)
Tools: Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Craft Heater, Sponge, Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors, ShinHan Alcohol Markers (CTMH), Circle Stax Die (MFT)
Other: Gold Sequins, Foam Tape (CTMH)

I used my sponge to ink up white cardstock and then stamped over top it with Pear ink to get the two-tone feathers. I popped up the larger flower on foam tape to give this card more dimension. I love it. Izzy (my daughter) thinks it's "so pretty". 

Have a wonderful day.

Casandra

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the color combo and your feathers are too cool! I will have to try that out!

    ReplyDelete