Sunday, January 24, 2016

Charlotte Lovely Day Layout

Yesterday, I joined in with an online virtual crop that was being hosted by a fellow Close To My Heart consultant. I was inspired to finally cut into my Charlotte kit. 

Recipe:
Paper: Charlotte, Whisper CS, Black CS (CTMH)
Other: Black/Gold Ribbon, Gold Puffies, Charlotte Complements (CTMH)

This collection is so trendy right now. And I have to admit it, but I am in love with our new chipboard complements. They are about 1/2 the thickness of our original chipboard complements. And if you prefer them to be more dimensional, it is so simple to add 3D foam tape. Genius!

I wasn't sure which direction I was going to take this layout in at first. BUT...my daughter wrote me the sweetest note yesterday about how much she loves me, and when I woke up this morning, I knew I had to scrapbook about that and use photos from various events over the past 7 years. Sadly, I'm in so few of the photos, so it took a lot of digging to find pictures with both of us in them. I think this layout will go in my own special book.

It was brought to my attention today that I left you, my blog readers, hanging with my son's health status. He is healthy. Tests revealed no new blockages, no kidney stones, no tumors, nothing. The doctor's diagnosis is that Jackson likely had some inflammation that caused his urological bleeding. I am so thankful, and I got the "I told you so" look from my son after the doctor gave us the news. Ah, heck. This mom will take that look any day!

Thank you for stopping by. I hope your weekend has been crafty. 

Blessings,
Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment