Friday, January 1, 2016

Masculine Deer Birthday Card

I am sharing a birthday card I created at Thanksgiving for my Father-In-Law. This is the first year that he has been out hunting in a long time. Sadly, he has better luck getting a deer with a car. On the inside, I couldn't help but tease him about how "elusive" they are. :)


Recipe:
Paper: White Pines (retired), Chocolate CS, Cranberry CS, Bamboo CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Tools: Cricut Artistry (CTMH)
Other: Foam Tape (CTMH)

I can't recall which stamp set I used for the birthday sentiment. Rick loved this card; he said it was one of the coolest cards he has seen in a while, which is high praise. Normally, he picks on me about my crafts. 

Just a quick shout-out: This card was inspired by Gina Brandstetter. Thanks, Gina.

Happy New Year! What crafty goals do you have?

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment