Monday, January 25, 2016

Urban Boys Will Be Boys Layout

It's confession time. I created this next layout clear back in October. Ugh. I have been so bad lately about taking pictures of my artwork and posting them.

Recipe:
Paper: Urban, Colonial White CS, Whisper CS, Saffron CS (CTMH)
Stamp: Urban WOTG (CTMH)
Inks: Peacock, Whisper, Saffron (CTMH)
Tools: Micro-Tip Scissors, Cricut Artistry, Glue Pen, Mini-Stapler (CTMH)
Other: Glue Dots, 3D Foam Tape, Urban Complements, Whisper Twine (CTMH)

These papers are so versatile. I'm actually wishing I had more leftovers for my daughter's Easter layout. She wore the prettiest blue and yellow dress this past Easter, and I have not scrapped it yet. I actually like that Saffron color; I'm big in to earthy tones and textures. 

I hope to have more Urban artwork photographed and posted soon. Have a great day!

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment