Saturday, December 17, 2011

Believe in Wonderland Magic

Good evening. I've been missing in action for a few weeks now. I wanted to share my latest artwork with you.

A fellow CTMH consultant, Helen Onulak, has a weekly scrapbook challenge posted on her blog. I have followed her blog since before I signed up as a consultant. Yesterday, I found myself really inspired by this latest sketch and decided that I would dig my favorite kit (from the current idea book) out and create a new scrapbook layout. Hope you like!

The purple cardstock was inspired by 2 of my favorite CTMH consultants (and close friends), Ms. Dawn Ross and Ms. Heather Jane Schmuckal. We love purple!

I also have a set of Christmas cards to share with you. I'm sorry that I don't recall the name of the CTMH consultant that they were inspired by. She does lovely work, and it just so happened that I had the same scrap pieces left from my Believe kit. Here they are:

Now, last but not least are some fun french fry boxes that I made using the CTMH Art Philosophy cricut cartridge. I finally figured out how to make them! I'm going to share a link from the lady that inspired me to create these fun Christmas gifts. She is another CTMH consultant, Ms. Vicki Wizniuk. If you check out her blog, you will find the dimensions that were used to create these.


So there you have it...my latest creations. Merry Christmas from the Bennett Family!

Casandra

2 comments:

  1. Very nice projects! Of course you get two thumbs up for the purple! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purple is the BEST! Busy girl there; love your art! I admire the fact that you have a busy family life and still manage to create. I myself have fallen off the deep end...

    ReplyDelete