Friday, January 27, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Cards

Good afternoon! I have been busy today recreating one of my St. Patrick's Day cards for Sunday's "Build Your Card Stash" workshop. (If you page down a few posts, you will find the original.)

I am really happy with the way these 2 cards turned out. It was nice to revisit some of my all-time favorite papers. Below is a list of products used to create these 2 cards. If you would like to make these cards, but can't come to my workshop on Sunday, please contact me via e-mail to see how you can get your own pre-stamped, pre-cut cards to assemble.

Products Used:

Card #1
Mayberry L2 Paper
Take Luck Stamp Set
Wooden Button
Neutral Embroidery Floss
Olive, Honey & Smoothie Inks

Card #2
Veranda Creative Basics Paper
Pair-A-Phrase Stamp Set
Watercolor Pencils
Chocolate Dot Ribbon
Clear Sparkles
Chocolate & Garden Green Inks
Wishes How-To-Program

Thank you for stopping by!

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment