Tuesday, April 15, 2014

EMS Sketch #55 Timberline Layout

I LOVE PINTEREST! I don't know how I did without it, and I'd definitely go through serious withdrawals if it went away. 

For my next project, I was inspired by a sketch I found through Pinterest. Cheryl E. created a great sketch complete with dimensions. I am linking it up with her sketch at Even More Scrapping. You will have until the end of the month to play along, too, if you like.
Recipe:
Paper: Timberline, Bamboo CS, Colonial White CS, Goldrush CS (CTMH)
Stamps: Catch U Later, Shining Star (retired) (CTMH)
Inks: Goldrush, Lagoon, Ponderosa Pine (CTMH)
Tools: Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors, Sponge (CTMH), Circle Stax Dies (MFT)
Other: Irresistables Dimensional Elements, Timberline Complements, Lagoon Mini-Medley Assortment (retired), Chocolate Brads (retired), Colonial White Brads (retired) (CTMH)

I need to get some pictures printed off so I can add this layout to my son's album. This sketch is intended to make those pictures pop. Isn't that Timberline paper gorgeous?! You can purchase your very own from my Scrappinbliss Website.

Have a happy day!

Casandra

1 comment:

  1. Wow, love this! You did a fabulous job with the sketch and the embellishments on the layout. Hope you don't mind if I share your layout on my blog?

    ReplyDelete