Friday, April 17, 2015

H2H No Foolin Jackson Layout

Good morning. It is supposed to be a beautiful day, today. Lots of sunshine and a high of 62! Woot! Woot!



Recipe:
Paper: Jackson, Glacier CS, Colonial White CS, Juniper CS, Barn Red CS (CTMH)
Stamp: Jackson WOTG (CTMH)
Inks: Cocoa, Glacier, Juniper, Barn Red (CTMH)
Tools: Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors, Cricut Artbooking Cartridge (CTMH)
Other: Jackson Assortment, Brave Enamel Shapes (CTMH)

I think my photos are perfect for the "No Foolin' Challenge" at H2H. Last Memorial Day weekend, we travelled about 4 hours south of home to camp at a nice, family-oriented campground with family. Normally, we camp for no more than 4 days, but since we were so far from home, we decided to make it worth our while, and stayed 6 days. These pictures were taken on Memorial Day with Grandpa. The kids love to tease him, and he loves to tease them right back. 

I took some close-up shots of the Jackson assortment because I wanted you to see the beautiful details, as well as the size of them. They are about the thickness of a penny, so not high profile. And if you've been following my blog for some time, you may already know that I tend not to use too many thick embellishments. 

P.S. That is my very own "Jackson" in the photos. He will tell you that he prefers "Jack" without the "son", and I tease him that he is my son and so we added that part on for good measure. 

Have a wonderful weekend! Hope you can get your scrap on! Can you believe it is almost National Scrapbooking Day?! 

Casandra

1 comment:

  1. Love those pics. Cute layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart.

    ReplyDelete