Tuesday, October 6, 2015

A blast from the past

I became a consultant back in May of 2011. Hard to believe it's been four years. 

This next layout was actually created at my second scrapbook workshop that summer. I used the Lucky paper collection that came in my consultant kit. 


Four years ago, my son was only five. So this beautiful layout sat in a protective plastic bin along with others awaiting photos. Back in August, we went on our only camping trip of the season, a first for our puppy. I started scrolling through my photos and remembered I had the perfect layout already. Yes!

Funny, that it wasn't until I was putting pictures on this that I realized we had previously ventured into picture my life. This layout is still one of my all time favorites. I finally learned how to heat emboss with this project. Happy memories.

Do you have any layouts sitting in your collection waiting for photos? Now's the time to take a second look. Have a great day!

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment