Thursday, September 7, 2017

Sympathy Card

Hi. I'm back today with another quick card I made recently.

As with thank you cards, you can also never have enough sympathy cards on hand. We have a few customers that recently lost their spouses. I like to let them know that I'm thinking of them. People often overlook these things after a funeral has taken place and time moves on. But for those grieving, time has no schedule. 


I paired the basic fundamentals with Whimsy, this time. That subtle green seemed to balance the neutral flowers well. And I finally tried out my stitch dies from MFT. Love them. It adds the perfect accent without being too much.

Have a blessed day.

Casandra

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet card. I LOVE our new Basic Fundamentals. I may have to horde a few packages.

    ReplyDelete