Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Stardust Laugh Layout

Back in January, I was feeling the mid-winter blue's and decided to make a layout featured in the Magic How-To-Program. In fact, it is nearly identical to the layout shown in the book. It was a bit intimidating, at first, but I quickly got the hang of it. It was actually easier than I expected, and it has such a pop to it, that it will stand out in Jack's album for years to come. I'm super pleased with it.



  • Stardust Level 2 Kit (Retired)
  • DCWV Orange Cardstock (sponge stamped with Autumn Terracotta Ink to darken)
  • DCWV Navy Blue Cardstock
  • Chocolate Twill Ribbon (Clearance)
  • Sunset, Lagoon & Outdoor Denim Buttons
  • Antique Copper Bitty Brads
  • Field Trip Stamp Set
  • Magic How-To-Program: Hocus Pocus Template

I am uploading this to my blog today to participate in a brand new blog challenge that a fellow CTMH consultant has started. You can check it out here. Thanks, Diana!
The chocolate ribbon used in this layout is currently listed in the "Shop Online-While Supplies Last" section of my website.
Can't believe how big my kids are getting. These pictures are from January, 2009. :)
Have a wonderful day!
Casandra

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute page! Love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute layout! I love how your border streams across both pages. Great Job and thanks for joining in!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how this turned out; Stardust is one of my favorite packs!

    ReplyDelete