Friday, June 17, 2011

My First Home Gathering Party

I wanted to take a moment to thank Kelly for hosting my first home gathering party. She put a lot of effort into getting ready for her party. The gathering was a small one but I had such a nice time sharing my love for papercrafting. Each guest was able to take something home, too.

I'm a bit embarrassed to admit that I spent so much time chatting with everyone, that we never did get around to creating the make-and-take projects until after Kelly's guests had left. Oops. :)

Here are 2 of the items that Kelly and I made today:


For the door hanger project, we used the Miracle paper pack and the Dreams Come True Stamp Set. The butterfly was a bonus from a Petite Perks Stamp Set that I have had for a year. We used Sweet Leaf, Crystal Blue, Twilight, Cotton Candy, Garden Green and Desert Sand inks (chocolate brads, too).

The Fanfare card was changed up a bit from my original post (a few days ago). I added the Fanfare WOTG stamp to create the cupcake, and the sentiment was stamped from an old "Everyday Celebration" stamp set. We used Cranberry and Crystal Blue ink for that.

Thanks again, Kelly. I really appreciate you giving me the opportunity to reach out to your friends and family and show off papercrafting the Close To My Heart way.

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment