Thursday, September 8, 2011

Dreamin' and Typeset Cards

Good evening! I hope your Labor Day weekend was nice.

We spent last weekend enjoying our last camping trip of the season. Monday, after we got home, my husband started carrying everything back in to the house (including about 6 loads of laundry). Our pantry is full to bursting now. But the camper is all set to be winterized for the season.

One bit of nostalgia for me, is thinking about how this was our last camping trip as a family of 4. The next time we go out, we will have to pack a play pen, bottles, formula, diapers, stroller, etc. It's so hard to believe that a tiny newborn requires so many things.

My son Jack started kindergarten yesterday. I didn't have time for tears as my firstborn baby started on his journey; I was too busy trying to console his baby sister. She cried and clung to me as I dropped her off at daycare (by herself). Izzy kept saying "I want my Jack Jack. I just miss him so much." Awe....

Well, now it's time to share a few of my latest projects with you.

First of all, we have a card made with Dreamin'. Love this paper.


And here is a thank you card that I made with Typeset and the Art Philosophy cartridge bundle.


And a bonus card that I made a while back using Lucky, but forgot to post a copy of:


Hope you all are having a wonderful week back to school and back to work. :)

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment