Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sonoma "Be You" Layout

Hello! It has been a very busy couple of weeks in the Bennett Household. My son started kindergarten last Wednesday.

Saturday marked my first-ever all day crop event; we had a wonderful time. I had 3 terrific friends show up to support me, and taught my scrapbook workshop twice in one day. I am feeling much more comfortable with my teaching abilities now.

So...I have a sweet little girl layout to share with you.

My daughter loves to pose for photo's, especially if she's wearing a pretty dress. I even managed to get a sweet picture of both kids together. I was so excited to finally have a use for Sonoma's beautiful papers, and of course, I couldn't resist a bunch of fun stitching. It really gives a finished quality to this layout.


Products Used
Sonoma L2 Paper
Chairs To You Stamp Set
Watercolor Pencils
Cocoa Ink
Neutral Embroidery Floss Asst.
Paper Piercing Kit
Magic How-To-Program

Have a blessed day!
Casandra

2 comments:

  1. Great Sonoma Page! I love this paper pack! I need to get some pictures of what I made and share them with you. I used them for Wedding pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casandra,

    Congratulations on all your early success as a new CTMH consultant and on your pregnancy. Your artwork is beautiful. I've left you a blog award on my blog.

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete