Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Merry Monday #43 Silver-licious Card

Silver has always been one of my favorite colors. My father owns an excavating and trucking business, and our first company colors were black and silver, followed by a second company that was red and silver. From the time I was 12, I would answer phones for him, or type up the occasional proposal. Now, 20+years, I am still working for him, but with a more official title of Bookkeeper.

This next card showcases my love of silver quite well. 
Recipe:
Paper: Pink Polka Dot Paper, Silver Pearls CS (Jo-Ann's), White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Stamps: All The Best, A Holiday (CTMH)
Inks: Hollyhock (CTMH), Black Pigment (Tsuniko)
Tools: Scallop Border Punch (SU!), Craft Heater, Craft Tray, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors, Sponge (CTMH)
Other: Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Bitty Sparkles, Glue Dots (CTMH), Black Gingham Ribbon (Jo-Ann's)

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
1. Merry Monday #43 Challenge
2. There She Goes TSG183 Inspiration Challenge

Have a great night.

Casandra

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Just so pretty Cassandra! Love that metallic paper and the pretty ornaments! Stunning work!
    Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Casandra! Love the beautiful ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your red and silver combination Casandra and those decorations are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas card, Casandra!! Love the ornaments and your fabulous take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card Casandra, I love the subtle sparkle of the background. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card and I love silver on holiday cards. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What pretty ornaments, Casandra! And I love all that silver! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete