Monday, December 10, 2012

MFTGUESTDT1212 Christmas Caroler

I decided that I would give the guest designer challenge a try. There is some serious competition out there, so I don't think I have a chance. I made this next card for my little girl, who has shiny brown hair and bangs, too. She also really loves flowers...especially the flowers she's not supposed to pick. :)
Recipe:
Paper: Mistletoe, Cocoa CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH), Kraft CS (MFT)
Stamp: Pure Innocence-Christmas Caroler (MFT)
Ink: Cocoa (CTMH)
Tools: Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors, Glue Pen, Blending Pen, Watercolor Pencils, Cricut Artiste Cartridge, Corner Rounder (CTMH), Fancy Flourish Die-Namics (MFT)
Other: Prisma Glitter, Pearls (CTMH)

Here is the MFTGUESTDT1212 link to find out the details for this challenge. It closes today, but perhaps you can join in on the fun next month!

Casandra

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet card. The placement of the pattern on her dress is just brilliant. I think you DO have a chance.....don't count yourself out!

    ReplyDelete