Sunday, October 6, 2013

SSS231 Mary and Babe

Good morning. I was so excited to get my new Christmas goodies in yesterday. I sat down this morning with a vision from a fantastic sketch I saw while blog surfing.

I would like to enter this into The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge SSS231, as well as The Friday Mashup Challenge FM130.
Recipe:
Paper: Sparkle and Shine, Flirty, Cranberry CS, Kraft CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Stamp: Mary and Babe (CTMH)
Inks: VersaMark Black, Honey (CTMH)
Tools: Circle Stax Die (MFT, Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors, Watercolor Pencils, Blending Pen (CTMH), Scallop Border Punch (SU!)
Other: Clear Sparkles (CTMH)

I made 23 cards yesterday for WCMD. After church today, I hope to share more of them with you.

Casandra

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Casandra! I love the way you colored the image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card, the image is cut out perfectly and colored wonderfully.

    Thanks so much for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful image (I've never noticed it in the catalogue before). Such a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the northern sky with the sparkle. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How inspirational, Cassandra. The fussy cut image of Mary is so pretty- the sketch reminds me of a gift- the wonderful gift of Jesus;) Thanks for playing along with the Friday MashUp this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a precious card Cassandra. Love the beautiful image and the coloring. Your simple design allows that image to shine and stand out. The bling on the star looks very pretty. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful Christmas card - lovely colouring of that wonderful image! Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where can I find this image? Is there a web site for this company?
    Thx

    ReplyDelete