Sunday, September 29, 2013

Surf's Up Workshop Layouts

I'm back again today with my layouts created for the Surf's Up workshop. First off, I should tell you that when I first saw Surf's Up in the book, I didn't immediately fall in love with it. It seemed too loud and way to 60's for me. But, like other times, the more artwork I saw created with it, mixed in with photographs, I began to see Surf's Up in a whole new way. 
Inspired By Tamytha Jenkins at Paper Heartist
Recipe:
Paper: Surf's Up, Florentine (retired), Desert Sand CS, Crystal Blue CS, Lagoon CS, Surf's Up Gold CS, Sorbet CS, Colonial White CS, Surf's Up Teal CS, Chocolate CS
Stamps: Cricut Artbooking, Surf's Up WOTG, Trinity Alphabet
Inks: Lagoon, Crystal Blue, Honey, Chocolate, Desert Sand
Tools: Cricut Artbooking, 2" Scallop Circle Punch, Micro-Tip Scissors, Paper-Piercer
Other: Clear Sparkles, Surf's Up Complements, Surf's Up Assortment, Chocolate Embroidery Floss

I would like to thank my good friend Heather Jane for so graciously giving me her Surf's Up WOTG stamp set. 

I loved how each one of these layouts turned out, especially the two that I have photos on already. We had a terrific summer, and I've enjoyed looking back in pictures an reminiscing each event and how we truly made the most of it, without spending a lot, either!

Have a great week, my crafty friends.

Casandra


1 comment:

  1. What fun projects Casandra! Love all the featured photos and the beach theme!

    ReplyDelete