Friday, September 13, 2013

Baby Girl Album is now complete

I finally finished the baby girl album I began working on last month for the Artbooking Blog Hop.

I will share the pictures of the most recent pages I completed and then link you back to the original post where you can see them all together.
Album Cover

Easter Layout

Spring Layout

Summer Layout

Summer Layout

Birthday Layout
If you would like to see this album in its entirety, please click here, where you can see them all in one place. Thank you for waiting so patiently, while I finished these pages. The hand-stitching took forever, but it was so worth it.

Have a blessed day!

Casandra

1 comment:

  1. OMG.....how GORGEOUS! I especially love the "Sweet Baby" layout...so darned cute. You did an amazing job, Casandra!

    ReplyDelete