Sunday, September 29, 2013

Babycakes Workshop Layouts

Good evening! We have been enjoying some beautiful sunny weather in Northern Michigan. Yesterday, I learned how to run a wood splitter and assisted my husband in getting some of our wood stacked up for the year. I was feeling quite accomplished until he told me that we only had about 25% of what we need for the winter. Eeks.

Today, I would like to share my Babycakes scrapbook layouts with you. (Please forgive the bad lighting. These look so much better in person.)
Recipe:
Paper: Babycakes, Dotty For You (retired), Kraft CS, Sunset CS, Lagoon CS, Buttercup CS, Chocolate CS, Colonial White CS, Saddle CS, Slate CS
Stamps: You Are My Happy, Babycakes WOTG, Capture The Date (retired)
Inks: Buttercup, Sunset, Lagoon, Chocolate, Slate, Desert Sand
Tools: Cricut Art Philosophy, Cricut Artbooking, Micro-Tip Scissors, Paper-Piercer
Other: Babycakes Complements, Babycakes Assortment, Bronze Shimmer Trim, Mocha Pearl Opaques, Chocolate Embroidery Floss

I am working on a baby shower gift and also plan to use a couple of these layouts for a friend that recently lost her baby boy. I wanted to do something to help keep his memory alive for the family.

Have a great week!

Casandra




1 comment:

  1. Your Babycakes pages are fabulous! I especially like the one with the blocks on the bottom - very creative use of those stick ease!

    ReplyDelete