Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Handle With Care

Good morning! We woke up to -14 degrees here in Bliss today. The sun is shining and the snow is sparkling...we don't have to dream of a "White Christmas" here.

Today, I would like to share some impromptu gift bags I created the other day for some special cross pendants I purchased for my sweet nieces and little girl.
I made 4 of them in all, and cut them on my Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge at 5". You can get 2 gift bags per 12x12 sheet. I used some retired Roxie paper that I thought was perfect for both Christmas, as well as Valentine's Day. These days, we are all about reducing, reusing and recycling. I stamped the sentiment with our current Stamp Of The Month, "Special Care", in smoothie ink. Fun and festive! 

I love our stamp of the month program. I was able to purchase this stamp, valued at $17.95, for just $5.00! 
S1312 Special Care 
This stamp set will retire on December 31st, so be sure to get your's now if you like what you see.

We wish you all a very Merry Christmas!

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment