Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Sparkle and Shine Workshop

Good morning. Life has been very busy lately. I have begun working five days a week to try and put a better foot forward with the holidays.

It has been snowing here for a couple of days and we have about 6" of fresh powder. My garage door picked a fine time to stop working correctly so now I have to park outside. Brr.... But it's a little thing, and it wasn't that long ago that I didn't even have a garage.

I hosted my Sparkle and Shine workshop a few weeks ago, but forgot to post my pictures, so here they are.
The last layout was inspired by Dana Kessler and Dawn Montagano. I love how Dawn used the Artbooking present photo mats in her layout. I carefully glued white cardstock to the back of the presents on the left, right and bottom portion, so that my photos can slip right in. The dimensional elements that coordinate with this kit are so fun. Where you see "grey" chipboard, it is actually silver. I embossed the "Shining Moments" title, and after creating the first workshop layout without embossing, I suggested that my customers emboss that one, as well. It was a big hit. Embossing can be very addicting, I tell ya. :)

If you would like to order any of the products you see here, they are available through December 31, 2013. Please visit my website for more details, or to place your order. Thank you.

I wish you all a safe and happy holiday.

Casandra Bennett

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages! I too, was inspired by Dana on the last one. Stay warm! It's -22 here in MN :( Jan weather means an early spring right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassandra -

    Your workshop is beautiful!

    I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season!

    Hugs,

    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was also inspired by Dana-- I can't get enough of the trees! Check out her ProPlayer LOs, love them! Maureen

    ReplyDelete