Monday, March 17, 2014

FMS127 Birthday Card

I'm back this morning with a quick post because I have to get the kids off to school. 

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #127 inspired me with this next card.
Recipe:
Paper: Skylark, Ivy Lane, Lagoon CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Stamps: Chantilly Cardmaking WOTG, You Are My Happy (retired) (CTMH)
Inks: Lagoon (CTMH), Black (VersaFine)
Tools: Heat Gun, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Sweet Leaf Alcohol Marker, Crystal Blue Alcohol Marker, Honey Alcohol Marker, Micro-Tip Scissors, Paper-Piercer (CTMH)
Other: Mocha Pearls (retired) (CTMH)

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you have a wonderful Monday.

Casandra

3 comments:

  1. Such a happy card! Love that cake image! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy St. Patrick's Day Casandra! Your birthday card is fantastic! Great mix of colors!

    ReplyDelete