Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Jubilee Plenty of Love Layout

Good morning. Can you believe it is September already? Our new Close To My Heart idea books are live today. Isn't that exciting?! I've had a month to digest them and I'm still taking them into my room at night to pour over. We have so many new and exciting products, and the artwork is even more fabulous than the last one. 

I can't wait to share some artwork with the new products, but until I have it photographed, I thought I'd share some artwork that I've created in recent months from retired product.

Today, starts my Jubilee series. 
Recipe:
Paper: Jubilee (retired), Cranberry CS, Topiary CS, Kraft CS (CTMH)
Tools: Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors (CTMH)
Other: Topiary washi tape (retired), Jubilee complements (retired), Topiary Ribbon (retired), Glue Dots (CTMH)

Here's a funny story for you. When I first saw Jubilee, I really didn't...like...it (gasp!). As that book was getting close to retirement, I had an idea to create some 4-H layouts for my nieces. I decided I'd better go ahead and buy up what I needed to create albums for all three. So, this past Spring, I attended a friend's crop and ended up creating 6 Jubilee layouts that day. In case you don't know, I'm like seriously one of the slowest scrapbookers out there. I take time with detail and worry over every little cut. That whole thing about measure twice, cut once...yup, that's me! Back to business here, this was the first Jubilee layout I created that day, so I'm going to share them in order. Be sure to check in all week to see the others.

If you'd like to see the new idea books, please visit my website

And thank you, my friends, for leaving so many wonderful comments. You always brighten my day. I hope I leave you inspired.

Blessings,
Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment